00044-17 Service Kit - for C5, N75 Pump
- Peerless 1L OCO2000 Compressor Oil - 00449
- Peerless Smart Start Filter - 00351
- Peerless Oil Breather - 00288-4
- Peerless 1/2" Non-Return Valve - 00155-1
Maintenance and Servicing
1. Inspect oil level before use - Oil level should remain at or above the centre indicator on the oil sight glass.
2. Check air filter(s) - Check air filters frequently, blocked intake filters can cause motor, head gasket and valve failure.
3. Drain air receiver tank - Drain compressor tank by opening the drain cock located under the tank.
High humidity areas will require more frequent draining.
1. Clean the filter(s) - Clean air filters frequently, blocked intake filters can cause motor, head gasket and valve failure.
2. Check for air leaks - Continually check for air leaks from compressor fittings, air lines etc. Even the smallest air leak can cause the compressor to continually cycle causing overheating and damage.
(As well as your daily & weekly checks)
1. Change oil (if operating daily) - Oil level should remain at or above the centre indicator on the oil sight glass. Oil should be changed every 250 hours of operation.
2. Clean / replace NRV seal & spring - Ensure the non-return valve seal & spring are kept clean and in good working
order to limit damage to the electric motor or pump. Refer to page 8 of the operating manual.
3. Check head bolt tension - Ensure head bolt tension is set correctly, refer to page 15 of the operating manual.
4. V Belt Tensions - Refer to User Operation Manual.
Compressor service kit to suit P14 / P17 / P20HF.
Individual Items for N75, C5 Service Kit
With up to 5 years warranty for eligible products.
Manufactured and tested in Bendigo, Victoria.
Compressors that are built to last with our expertise.
Easy access to our team of technical support experts.